Jacinta Dream

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for http://fwtagscreations.blogspot.co.uk/
and here is my ct tag .I have used the Kit  Jacinta Dreams By FwTags Creations
let me tell you about this kit
Jacinta Dreams is a gorgeous scrap kit telling a story of a love that was never meant to be,Jacinta waits for her true love while daydreaming of passion. In beautiful Purples this kit really does tell of a romantic story waiting to happen,from a beautiful silk bed to gorgeous flowers,a fireplace and dreamy candles,make up and wine make this a beautiful backdrop for any creation,Purple has a passionate feel to it deep and slightly mysterious.
68 elements,7 frames and 7 papers,
saved at 300 PPI and large tagger size.
Personal use only
http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=76

The Tag I made For The Designer

The Kit Preview

The Tube Preview I used sorry tube is no longer available

My Tag

Here Are The FTU Snags For
Personal Use And Not To Be Altered












No comments:

Post a Comment